Do you find yourself to be moody or uninspired? Lacking creativity is a real bummer for the creatives. Artist block is a common experience for creative people. It is a period of time when an artist feels unable to create new work which can be very frustrating and discouraging. There are many things that can cause creative burnout such as stress, anxiety, depression, burnout, and perfectionism. All of these emotions live in a blocked sacral chakra. Sacral chakra healing affirmations helps combat this.
What does the sacral chakra do?
The sacral chakra is the second chakra in the body that controls our emotions, wants, creativity, and relationships. It is located in the sex organs and plays a huge role in our sex life. Pleasure and joy live in a healthy sacral chakra. When imbalanced, you may feel moody, and uninspired. An overactive second chakra can lead to impulsiveness, being emotionally overwhelmed, and poor boundaries. A great way to heal the sacral is through healing affirmations.
Read more about the sacral chakra here
How to overcome creative burnout?
Sacral chakra affirmations help overcome creative burnout. Affirmations are a great way to influence and direct our subconscious mind in an abundant way. Repeating the sacral chakra healing affirmations help activate and restore the energy in the Svadhisthana.
70 Sacral Chakra Healing Affirmations
I organized these sacral chakra affirmations into three sections: emotional well-being, creativity and healthy relationships.
Say these affirmations when you awake and go to bed. You can also try saying the healing affirmations in sacral chakra yoga poses.
- I allow passion and pleasure into my life
- Joy follows me everywhere I go
- It is safe for me to express myself
- My body is sacred
- I enjoy having fun
- I am cherished.
- I am adored.
- I am cherished.
- I am appreciated.
- I am valued.
- I am respected
- I express my feelings in a receivable manner
- My feelings are heard
- I love every part of my body
- I have a healthy balance of work and play.
- I am open to new experiences and adventures.
- I am passionate and joyful.
- I let go of past feelings that no longer serve me.
- I am confident and self-assured.
- I am in control of my emotions.
- I am grateful for my body and all that it does for me.
- I am healthy and vibrant.
- I am a sensual being.
- I am connected to my intuition.
- I am open to love and intimacy.
- I am worthy of pleasure and abundance.
- I am safe to express myself fully.
- I am worthy of rest and relaxation.
- I have a creative spark bubbling inside of me
- I am creative and expressive.
- I am allowed to take breaks from my creative work.
- I am not obligated to create all the time.
- It is okay to not be perfect.
- I am learning and growing as a creative person.
- I am grateful for my creativity.
- I am excited to explore new creative avenues.
- I am confident in my creative abilities.
- I am not afraid to fail.
- I am proud of my creative accomplishments.
- I am surrounded by supportive people who believe in me.
- I have everything I need to be creative.
- I am creating a life that I love.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to be creative.
- I am excited to see what the future holds for my creativity.
- I am taking steps to protect my creative energy.
- I am setting boundaries around my creative work.
- I am saying no to things that don’t serve me.
- I am taking care of myself physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- I am creating a healthy and supportive environment for my creativity.
- I am allowing myself to be inspired.
- I am following my creative intuition.
- I am trusting the process.
- I am letting go of perfectionism.
- I am celebrating my creativity, even when it’s not perfect.
- I am creating from a place of love and joy.
- I am sharing my creativity with the world.
- I am making a difference with my creativity.
- I am living a creative life.
- I deserve to be in a healthy relationship.
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- I am capable of having a healthy relationship.
- I am responsible for my own happiness.
- I am allowed to have my own needs and wants.
- My partner is allowed to have their own needs and wants.
- I trust my partner.
- I am intimate with my partner.
- My partner and I are comfortable around each other.
- I am forgiving of those who have hurt me.
- I am a lovable and desirable being.
- I am comfortable expressing my sexuality.
Whenever you start to feel burnt out and uninspired come back to the sacral chakra. Repeating sacral chakra healing affirmations is an effective method of preventing and overcoming burnout. Just say affirmations in the mirror or repetitively in your mind. Your sacral chakra will glow a healthy orange in no time.